"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land."
-Abraham Lincoln

Comment issues part deux.

Ok, ok, I know that last time I said I thought I had it fixed.   WEEELLL, apparently I did not.   It was fixed on my screen, when I was logged in, but not for any visitors.   So, I've decided to bypass the problem.  When posting a comment, the comment box should now open as a popup window instead of remaining at the bottom of the page.   HOPEFULLY *keeping finers, toes, eyes crossed* this will resolve the problem.   Please continue to let me know if you experience any difficulties.  Because, as my Granny always used to say, "you can't fix it if ya don't know it's broke". 

2 comments:

HossBoss said...

Testing, testing, 123...

It works!!!

(happy dance)

The Craftivist said...

HaHa! Victory is mine!