"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land."
-Abraham Lincoln

Funny Stuff...

Those who know me would tell you that I love to laugh.   I search out anything funny, witty, comical, etc.  Frequently when I'm online I'm searching for things that are humorous.  And occasionally I like to share some of what I find on here.   So, if you're in the mood for a good laugh, please feel free to sit back, relax and enjoy the following exhibits of "humor".  



Redneck Balcony.   Please notice the crutch sitting next to him.
Bad leg be damned, nothing was stopping him from getting onto that roof.



Maybe their relationship is closer than we originally thought. lol.




Insert Monica Lewinsky joke here.




I don't even know what to say about this one...



Classic.




Points for cuteness.




This one's just plain silly.



The look on his face...pricesless.

0 comments: