Now that we're getting closer to Thanksgiving I thought it would be prudent to really make an extra effort to be consciously aware of all that I have to be thankful for this holiday season.
1. I'm thankful for my family and my friends. Even though my husband and I don't always see eye to eye on every little thing we're still a perfect fit for each other. I love him for who he his and he loves me for who I am. Everyday I learn more and more from my kids about joy, appreciating the little things, unconditional love, and imagination. And my friends help me to realize that you don't have to be blood related to be family.
2.I'm thankful that I live in a country where, despite some instances of discrimination, we are allowed to practice our faith in freedom without having to worry about being jailed or killed.
3.I'm thankful for good books and warm fires.
4. I'm thankful for friendly smiles from people just passing by.
5. I'm thankful for the Word of God that helps me put everything into perspective.
6. I'm thankful for my church that helps me to help my community.
7. I'm thankful that growing up poor has helped me to be more appreciative of what I do have, more empathetic towards those who have very little, and more aware of poverty in the US and overseas.
8. I'm thankful, and very much in awe of the fact, that God feels humanity is worth the effort and the sacrifice.
9. I'm thankful for full baskets of yarn and plenty of fabric.
10. I'm thankful for my good health and the good health of the one's that I love. \
Easy Tips to Conserve Water Every Day
3 days ago